Enjoy this well-crafted group tour and experience the best highlights of Vietnam from North to South in 11 captivating days. Starting off in the charming city of Hanoi with its rich culture and warm-hearted people, travel further to uncover the hidden charm of the ancient capital of Vietnam, treat yourself to one of the most fascinating views on the World Heritage Site of Halong before immersing in the unique culture of the South with visits to some best known destinations from the enchanting Hoian town, the vibrant Ho Chi Minh city to the well-preserved land of Mekong Delta. Explore the well-kept culture of Vietnam on this amazing tour designed for you.
- Hanoi – our capital with rich history, culture and amazing cuisine, which considered as the kitchen of the world.
- Enjoy the peace when sitting on a small boat and go through the caves with green paddy fields on your sides in Ninh Binh.
- Experience overnight cruise in Halong Bay to understand why it is considered “the should-not miss destination” in Vietnam.
- Hoi An – our most beloved town with yellow walls, bougainvillea in the day time, and sparking lanterns in the night time.
- Ho Chi Minh city – our largest city with many popular destinations with rich history, French colonial buildings.
- Enjoy many fun activities in Mekong Delta which is considered the 'rice bowl' of Vietnam, is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens.
Trip Code: VNZA-844
Trip Duration: 11 Days
Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishing: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Type of trip: Classic
Theme: Nature, culture
Ages: All ages
Group Size: Less than 20 pax
Car, Shuttle bus, Airplane, Boat
Free Visa Approval Letter