Our story began in 2016 when we first met Katrine Puttick – Our Representative in Cape Town, South Africa. After being fed up with normal travel options, Katrine wanted to experience something new, so she decided to book a trip to Vietnam with our company – Hello Vietnam Travel. She was so amazed at the beauty of Vietnam that she talked directly to our director Kelly Bui after the trip finished.
She thought that the extraordinary beauty of Vietnam deserves to be known by more and more visitors from South Africa because Vietnam is still a strange destination in her country. Therefore, the idea to create the first and unique local tour company focusing on travelers from South Africa had been brewing in our mind. In the end, Vietnamtour.co.za was founded and Katrine became our very first Representative in South Africa.
This really expressed our desire to promote Vietnam tourism to international visitors as well as our affection with customers from South Africa. We are proud to be the first and only local company focusing on travelers from South Africa. Every year, Katrine still comes back to Vietnam to visit us. Her trip often lasts from 15-20 days and each year Katrine will combine her Vietnam trip with a new destination in South East Asia, such as Cambodia, Myanmar ... We have focused on researching and offering products that are not only suitable for visitors from South Africa but also express our enthusiasm for this market. Our insider’s knowledge of destinations allows us to offer our guests an authentic, enriching experience.
Always looking to surpass guest expectations, we continue to innovate new ways of exploring the world. It motivated us to establish a place to serve the worldwide market. This marked a huge development of our company and from here we founded Seni World as our Main Trademark, which accompanies with other small brands: Hello Vietnam Travel (serving the English, Italian, German and French speaking markets); Vietnamtour.co.za (serving only customers from South Africa, providing the best offers and affordability for holidays in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar), Vietnamtour.in (focusing only on Indian Travelers) and Top Mekong Cruises (specializing in luxury cruises on Mekong River).
We truly believe that any guest on any adventures with us deserves to have the experience of a lifetime!
What We Do
Vietnamtour.co.za has created a new style of traveling to suit every individual need. We have had the honour of hosting many visitors from South Africa to our shores and consequently understand the requirements and expectations for a unique experience.
We offer and operate private and group package tours. We are so versatile that we are able to cater for backpackers, bikers, hikers, golfers, and those wanting an upmarket luxury holiday. Basically we have all your needs covered. We focus on giving our guests freedom of choice and movement whilst we take the responsibility.
✓ Young and dynamic
✓ Full travel experience. We constantly travel to, and inspect all our destinations and properties. We inspect and test modes of transportation, i.e. cars etc. and regularly interview the drivers and travel guides that we use. Your safety and enjoyment is our priority at all times.
✓ Attends frequent travel workshops to ensure we are on trend with the latest travel information, new activities, and up to date traveling trends
8 Reasons Why You Should Choose Us
✓ Provide flexible and the most effective costing
✓ We get the best services from local suppliers, that we know personally
✓ We help you to develop your independent travel skills
✓ Meet local people. We want you to come as a guest and leave as a friend
✓ You decide your time and schedule
✓ We have highly trained travel consultants to assist and advise and we go the extra mile with personalized service
✓ Our flexible and effective costing has multiple options to suit your personal needs and budget
- To become the number one local Vietnamese tour & travel company for Travelers from South Africa traveling to Vietnam
- To provide professional services with a friendly helpful attitude.
- Create a healthy business environment
- Create and encourage knowledgeable travel consultant teams which can deliver the most accurate information and design the most suitable holiday for travelers
- Build up the best proposal with clear activities and costs to help clients easily to decide which services are needed and which are not.
- Our guarantee: we will contribute 5% of our profit to saving the natural environment and helping develop the local community.
- Our management board has over 15 years experience in tourism industry so we understand our business model.
- There is always a consultant available 24/7. We pride ourselves on a quick response to our clients.
- We have our own local operator offices in each destination, and so are able to provide you with best prices and highest standard of service whatever your budget. We offer personal service to each and every client every step of the journey.
- Our travel consultants have the knowledge and experience to help design and adjust your trip to suit all your requirements.
- We have served thousands of travellers from South Africa in recent years and we have representatives there to guarantee our brand and trustworthiness
- We have received recommendations on one of the largest online travel magazines, Getaway.co.za
- We accept all kind of payments with the highest flexibility. You can use bank transfers, Western Union or use a credit card. We just require a 30% deposit on confirmation of your trip, with the balance payable on arrival.