Beyond our Vietnam and Laos Tours, this 12-day adventure offers you a great chance to explore the untouched corners of the northern hills of Vietnam and Laos. Lots of local experiences and adventures await you to explore. Do not miss out on the chance to explore these two diverse countries in a unique way.
- Hanoi – our capital with rich history, culture and amazing cuisine, which considered as the kitchen of the world
- Mai Chau - known as home to beautiful landscapes, unique natural heritages, and hospitable citizens
- The thought-provoking 'bomb-shelter caves' of Vieng Xai are set amid dramatic karst outcrops and offer a truly inspirational opportunity to learn about northern Laos' painful 20th-century history
- Sam Neua - holds the title as Laos’ most remote province. Mountainous and often shrouded in fog, Hua Phan’s isolation and ethnic diversity has given it characteristics unique for Laos
- Nong Khiaw - a traveller's haven in the truest sense, offering pampering, good food, decent accommodation and bags of activities with established adventure-tour operators
- Nam Et–Phou Louey - has primary forest remaining in many areas, a high level of biodiversity, and a number of endangered species including tiger, gaur, Sambar deer, and white-cheeked gibbon
- Discover Luang Prabang’s history, culture by visiting the most famous temples, museums
Up to 5 Star
Private car , Bike, Boat
Our travel consultants are here to help.
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We always listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us whatever about your trip, we will send you best offers quickly.Get In Touch
Members of Seni World