Embark on this 19-day adventure and experience the best of Indochina from its atmospheric lands, outstanding natural and cultural heritage to spellbinding natural wonders. Whether you’re traveling through the golden land of Myanmar, taking in the majestic nature of Vietnam, stepping back in time with an exploration of Cambodia or taking into the heart of laid-back Laos, you will fall in love with all the delights and charm that the regions have to offer.
- Explore the golden land of Bagan with thousands of old-age temples and pagodas
- Experience the unique and authentic culture of local people in the majetic Inle Lake
- Immerse yourself in the endless charm of Hanoi and Halong Bay with stunning experiences
- Delve into the mysterious world of Angkor Complex with imposing ancient temples and ruins
- Uncover the hidden treasures of Laos in the most beautiful city of Luang Prabang
Trip Code: VNZA - 829
Trip Duration: 19 Days
Starting: Yangon, Myanmar
Finishing: Luang Prabang, Laos
Destination: Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Type of trip: Classic
Theme: Nature, history, culture
Ages: All ages
Group Size: Variable upon your inquiry
VNZA - 829
Our travel consultants are here to help.
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We always listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us whatever about your trip, we will send you best offers quickly.Get In Touch
Backed by the world's leading travel companies to give you a hassle free vacation.