Vietnam is a beautiful country in Southeast Asia with the endless magnificent landscape, friendly people and delicious cuisine. This 11-day tour will definitely show you the best of Vietnam from North to South Vietnam with the capital of Hanoi, the World Heritage Site of Halong Bay and the modern city of Ho Chi Minh.
- Hanoi – our capital with rich history, culture and amazing cuisine, which considered as the kitchen of the world
- Experience overnight cruise in Halong Bay to understand why it is considered “the should-not miss destination” in Vietnam
- Study about an imperial & royal Hue where managed to hold onto its old world charm, despite the many ravages of war and time
- Fall in love with Hoi An in the day time not only with incredible ancient buildings and bougainvillea but also in the night time with sparkling lanterns in the night time
- Ho Chi Minh city – our largest city with many popular destinations with rich history, French colonial buildings
- Enjoy many fun activities in Mekong Delta which is considered the 'rice bowl' of Vietnam, is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens
Trip Code: VNZA-790
Trip Duration: 11 Days
Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishing: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Type of trip: Classic
Theme: Nature, culture
Ages: All ages
Group Size: Variable upon your inquiry
Up to 5-star
Private car , Shuttle bus, Airplane, Boat
Our travel consultants are here to help.
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We always listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us whatever about your trip, we will send you best offers quickly.Get In Touch
Backed by the world's leading travel companies to give you a hassle free vacation.