This 13-day tour is a tremendous opportunity to discover the highlights of the 2 beautiful countries in Southeast Asia – Vietnam and Cambodia. The itinerary includes the most favorite destinations voted by travelers from all around the world – Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Hoi An, Saigon, Mekong Delta, and Siem Reap.
- Study the interesting history stories for Angkor sites in Siem Reap - a sprawling World Heritage-listed complex of ancient temple ruins.
- Hanoi – the capital of Vietnam with hundreds of temples, pagodas, architectural structures and other famous landscapes will help you understand more about our culture, history.
- Halong Bay - an amazing experience on overnight cruise will be an unforgettable experience for your trip.
- Fall in love with Hoi An in the day time not only with incredible ancient buildings and bougainvillea but also in the night time with sparkling lanterns in the night time.
- Ho Chi Minh – the largest city of Vietnam with heroic information in Cu Chi tunnels and interesting local life on Mekong Delta.
Trip Code: VNZA-797
Trip Duration: 13 Days
Starting: Siem Reap, Cambodia
Finishing: Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Destination: Vietnam & Cambodia
Type of trip: Classic
Theme: Culture, Nature, Cuisine
Ages: All ages
Group Size: Variable upon your inquiry
Up to 5-star
Private car , Shuttle bus, Airplane, Boat
Free Visa Approval Letter