The Heroic Vietnam War has always been a page of history to be explored by the hand of foreign tourists. In this Vietnam adventure, you will explore through the magnificent land of Vietnam and visit numerous historical sites from Ho Chi Minh Trail to the peaceful town of Hoi An. Biking on a slow pace and enjoy the very beauty in this South East Asia country. For more expeditions and itineraries to other charming regions in Vietnam, have a look at our Vietnam Travel Packages!
- Explore our North with Hanoi capital to understand more about our culture, history and of course, our cuisine
- Mai Chau - known as home to beautiful landscapes, unique natural heritages, and hospitable citizens
- Experience the authentic lifestyle, enjoy the breathtaking view in Pu Luong
- Dong Hoi - a pleasantly untouristed port and seaside town
- Designated a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2003, the remarkable Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park contains the oldest karst mountains in Asia
- Hoi An is not only beautiful in the day time with incredible ancient buildings and bougainvillea but also in the night time with sparkling lanterns in the night time
Trip Code: VNZA-820
Trip Duration: 13 Days
Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishing: Da Nang, Vietnam
Type of trip: Soft adventure
Theme: Nature, culture
Ages: Above 7
Group Size: Variable upon your inquiry
Up to 5 Star
Private car , Shuttle bus, Bike
Our travel consultants are here to help.
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We always listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us whatever about your trip, we will send you best offers quickly.Get In Touch
Backed by the world's leading travel companies to give you a hassle free vacation.