You are adventure lovers and want to visit Vietnam? This itinerary will be what you are looking for. With 13 days, this specially designed trip will bring you unforgettable experience with trekking time in the fanciful town – Sapa, learning more about culture and history of Hanoi, relaxing on overnight cruise in Halong Bay, enjoy caving in Quang Binh with 2 famous caves: Phong Nha and Paradise caves, exploring our royal city – Hue and visit Hoi An ancient town to enjoy the beach and shopping time.
- Explore our North with Hanoi capital to understand more about our culture, history and of course, our cuisine
- Sa Pa lies among mountains and jungles to maintain a special cultural diversity in a combination of ethnic minority groups’ culture
- Dong Hoi - a pleasantly untouristed port and seaside town. It enjoys an attractive location, clinging to the banks of the Nhat Le River, and has beaches to the north and south.
- Hue - our imperial & royal city where managed to hold onto its old world charm, despite the many ravages of war and time
- Hoi An is not only beautiful in the day time with incredible ancient buildings and bougainvillea but also in the night time with sparkling lanterns in the night time
Up to 5-star
Private car , Shuttle bus, Train, Boat
Free Visa Approval Letter
Our travel consultants are here to help.
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We always listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us whatever about your trip, we will send you best offers quickly.Get In Touch
Members of Seni World