You will be introduced and experienced some of the must-see destinations in each country. Explore Vietnam from the north to the south and then cross to Cambodia to explore its exceptional complex of Angkor Wat before venturing into the magical land of Laos to discover its laid back city of Luang Prabang. Our Indochina Tour Packages are also packed with various activities offering you unforgettable moments. Have a look at our Vietnam holiday packages for more options for one-of-a-kind discoveries.
- Explore our North with Hanoi capital to understand more about our culture, history and of course, our cuisine
- Sa Pa lies among mountains and jungles to maintain a special cultural diversity in a combination of ethnic minority groups’ culture
- Halong Bay – a relaxing and fantastic overnight cruise will give you the opportunity to explore the must-see destination in Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city – our largest city with many popular destinations with rich history, French colonial buildings
- Enjoy many fun activities in Mekong Delta which is considered the 'rice bowl' of Vietnam, is carpeted in a dizzying variety of greens
- Study the interesting history stories for Angkor sites in Siem Reap - a sprawling World Heritage-listed complex of ancient temple ruins
- Discover Luang Prabang’s history, culture by visiting the most famous temples, museums
- Enjoy the most breathtaking cascades of waterfall in Luang Prabang - Kuang Si waterfall
- Explore one of the most respected holy sites in Laos with a history dating back thousands of years – Pak Ou Caves
Trip Code: VNZA-803
Trip Duration: 19 Days
Starting: Hanoi, Vietnam
Finishing: Luang Prabang, Lao
Destination: Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia
Type of trip: Classic
Theme: Nature, history, culture
Ages: All ages
Group Size: Variable upon your inquiry
Our travel consultants are here to help.
Being the locals, we know the true value of our land. We always listen and arrange everything as your desire. Please kindly send us whatever about your trip, we will send you best offers quickly.Get In Touch
Backed by the world's leading travel companies to give you a hassle free vacation.