Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions form the basis of the contract between You and vietnamtour.co.za (managed by Seni Tours Co., Ltd). By purchasing this tour you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to these terms and conditions.
1. WHEN BOOKING:
• You are aware that cancellations or amended bookings may be subject to additional charges.
• You check all booking details and any paperwork (email or hard copy) carefully to ensure that all details are correct.
2. BEFORE DEPARTURE:
• You have the necessary entry visas for all the countries you are visiting.
• You are recommended to have adequate travel insurance to cover for loss of luggage, medical expenses, costs and expenses incurred due to cancellations, delays or other disruptions.
• Your current passport should be valid for six months from the date of return to your country of origin.
• You have received professional medical advice and any necessary vaccinations.
Routings / Timings / Reconfirmation
Unless otherwise stated, the routing on your air ticket cannot be changed once booked. Please note that the times of air departures are estimates only. These times may be affected by operational difficulties such as weather conditions. Flight times may be subject to change and the latest available times will appear on your final itinerary. Please note that direct flights can have a scheduled stop en route and all flights (indirect and direct) can be operated by another carrier (code-share). Most airlines reserve the right to alter their schedule, destination airport and/or type of aircraft. We will not make alternative travel arrangements if there is a delay at the outbound or inbound points of departure.
Children under 12 years are generally granted a reduction up to 25% of airfare, provided that they are accompanied by at least two full-paying adults and stays in the same room. An extra bed is fully charged as adult.
4. DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT:
To confirm a booking: A 30% deposit of total service cost will be required at the time of booking.
The remaining balance is due upon arrival in Vietnam in cash or 15 days prior to your departure date by Credit card or Bank transfer. The deposit or remaining balance made by Credit card or Bank transfer with following details:
Pay by Credit Card
Kindly make deposit/payment via our secured online payment system which protected by SSL Protocol. Your card information will not be stored at our system. We accept Visa Card, Master Card, American Express and JCB Card.
- vietnamtour.co.za will take NO CREDIT CARD FEE when you settle your deposit or full payment by Visa Card, Master Card and JCB Card. So it means that you will only need to pay the exact number you see on website or invoice sending by our travel consultant.
- For the payment with American Express, your invoice will be added an amount of 4% for service fee.
- In some cases, your transaction may be not successful due to:
• In correct card information
• Not enough credit balance
• Your card has not been activated for online payment. You should contact the Issuer Bank for the card activation.
Pay by Bank transfer:
• Account Name: Nguyen Anh Tuan
• Account Number (USD): 0011 3743 42482
• Bank: Joint Stock Commercial Bank For Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank)
• Bank Address: 198 Tran Quang Khai street, Hanoi, Vietnam
• Swift code: BFTVVNVX001
5. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
Should you need to cancel your holiday once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us in writing sent to us via fax or email. The following cancellation charges will be applied:
More than 21 days prior to departure: The total of deposit paid to us (30% of the Tour value).
7- 21 days prior to departure: 50% on total value of the trip charged, due to hotel charges for no-shows and organizing fees.
Within 1-6 days prior to departure: 100% on total charged.
No-Show: 100% on total charged.
Note: Insurance premiums and amendment charges are not refundable in the event of cancellation.
Cancellation of domestic or international flights:
If the cancellation occurs after a deposit was paid to the Airlines, a cancellation fees, of 25 – 40 % of the airfare for the domestic flight and USD30 – 50/pax for the international flight, is required (according to the policy of the Airlines).
No refunds or exchanges can be made with respect to accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport or any other services, included in the tour price, but not utilized by the tour members.
Cancellation or modification by us:
Every effort will be made to operate all tours as advertised but it must be remembered that our tours are planned in advance and due to factors outside our control it may be necessary to use alternative accommodation and services in some instances. We therefore reserve the right to modify or cancel any tour, accommodation or arrangement at any time. We will notify you as soon as possible of any material changes. In the event of any material modification or cancellation we will, if possible, arrange on your behalf three alternatives:
(a) Services of an equivalent or similar standard, if available;
(b) Services of a lower standard together with a refund of the difference in price; or
(c) Cancellation with a full refund of all money paid.
6. SPECIAL REQUESTS
You must let us know at the time of making your booking if you have special requests or needs (such as ground floor accommodation, disability access or specific dietary requirements). We will try to meet any request you have, however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate every person’s needs and we make no promises and take no responsibility for special requests which we are unable to fulfill.
You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements and recommended precautions relevant to your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. In some cases, failure to present required vaccination documentation (e.g. proof of Yellow Fever vaccination) may deny you entry into a country. We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medical service or specialist vaccination clinic before commencing your tour.
8. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
In order for us to process your Booking and provide the services to you, we will need to provide your personal information to service providers, as well as customs and immigration authorities. We may also provide your personal information to security and credit checking organizations. Some of the persons to whom we provide your personal information are located overseas, including in countries that may not provide the same level of protection of personal information as your country. By making a Booking you give us your consent to use and disclose your personal information in the manner described in this clause.
We may also use your name and the guest contact details for marketing purposes, unless you tell us that you do not want us to do so. You may do this by contacting your travel consultant.
This information is only valid at the time of publication. It could be adjusted without prior notice. However, if there is any change, we will inform on the website immediately. If you have any question about this issue, please contact us for further explanation.