Our Selected Hotels in Yangon
03 Aug 2017 by
Yangon is the country’s largest metropolis as well as commercial and intellectual hub. Though no longer the capital of Myanmar, Yangon still remains the core of the country spiritual life and historical charm thanks to the glorious Pagoda Shwedagon Paya.
Please check out our selection for Yangon’s Hotels as below
1. Budget Hotel
- Hotel name: Hotel Esta Yangon
- Address: 19/20, Bogyoke Aung San Road, Bahosi Compound, Lanmadaw Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Website: http://hotelesta.com
Our comments: Hotel Esta Yangon is located near the city centre, especially the China Town. All rooms are well-equipped and offer a clear view of the city. The environment surrounding the hotel is quite peaceful.
2. Superior Hotel (3-star)
- Hotel name: Hotel Grand United (Ahlone)
- Address: No. 35, Min Ye KyawSwar Road, Ahlone Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Website: http://www.hotelgrandunited.com
Our comments: Hotel Grand United (Ahlone Branch) features elegant guestrooms and suites, equipped with modern amenities and facilities. From the windows and balconies of the spacious and luxury rooms, guests can enjoy the views of the Shwedagon Pagoda, Yangon River and the City. The hotel’s location is convenient for traveling to local attractions such as Shwedagon Pagoda, Bogyoke Market, Sule Pagoda, National Museum,.. Service is highly rated as well as 24-hour available.
3. First Class Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel name: Best Western Green Hill Hotel
- Address: No-12, Pho Sein Road, , Tamwe Township, Yangon
- Website: http://www.greenhillhotelyangon.com
Our comments: Here in Best Western Green Hill Hotel, guests will fall in love with all the services of the hotel staff as they always enthusiastic and friendly towards guests.
4. Deluxe Class Hotel (5-star)
- Hotel name: Chatrium Royal Lake Hotel Yangon
- Address: 40, Natmauk Road, Tamwe Township,Yangon 11211, Myanmar.
- Website: http://www.chatrium.com
Our comments: With the quality of a five-star hotel, Chatrium Royal Lake Hotel will bring about the most luxurious service and facilities. The hotel is situated right beside the famous Kandawgyi Lake. Every room is sophisticatedly designated with open window with the view of the beautiful Shwedagon Pagoda as well as high-speed Wi-fi signal.
- Our Selected Hotels in Ngapali
- Our Selected Hotels in Inle Lake
- Our Selected Hotels in Bagan
- Update Restricted Area for Tourists in Myanmar – Putao
- Bagan – The House of Gilded Bells
- Inle Lake - The Floating Life Scenes in Myanmar
- Yangon – A Land Abundant in Excitement
- Mandalay - Where Inherits Burmese Cultural Heritages