Our Selected Hotels in Sapa
04 Jul 2017 by KATE LE
Sapa – a small town in fog – is an enchanting place to visit and stay for a holiday in Vietnam. As local operators, we would want to suggest best places for accommodation in Sapa from budget hotel to deluxe class hotel.
Please check our selection for Sapa’s hotel as below:
1. Budget Hotel
- Hotel name: Bamboo Sapa – Superior Room
- Address: 18 Muong Hoa, Sapa Town, Lao Cai, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.bamboosapahotel.com.vn/en/
Our comments: Located just a 5-minute walk away from the town centre, Bamboo Sapa is a perfect spot for sightseeing tourists. The hotel is equipped with modern amenities and rooms with spectacular view of mountains in Sapa. There is also a large bar, 24-hour service and free Wi-fi.
2. Superior Hotel (3-star)
- Hotel name: Sunny Mountain – Superior Room
- Address: 10 Muong Hoa, Sapa Town, Lao Cai, Vietnam
- Website: http://sunnymountainhotel.com
Our comments: Here at the Sunny Mountain Hotel, you can enjoy the scene of Violet Valley and Fansipan Mountain along with the easy accessibility to numerous entertainments: restaurant, indoor swimming pool, spa treatment and Jacuzzi.
3. First Class Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel name: Amazing Sapa – Superior Room
- Address: Dong Loi Road, Sapa Town, Sapa District, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam
Our comments: Featuring an exclusive roof-top pool, Amazing Sapa offers modern and comfortable facilities with free Wi-fi access throughout the property. The staff is absolutely friendly and can assist guests with currency exchange and laundry services.
4. Deluxe Class Hotel
- Hotel name: Victoria Sapa Resort – Superior Room
- Address: Xuan Vien Street, Sapa District, Lao Cai Province, Vietnam
- Website: https://www.victoriahotels.asia/en/overview-sapa
Our comments: In Sapa, until now there is no official 5-star hotel. Victoria Sapa is the best hotel with great location and professional services. The rooms are decorated unique, authentic and comfortable. Victoria Sapa is located in a high place (like a hill) hence you can enjoy the quiet, fresh atmosphere and amazing view from the resort.