Our Selected Hotels in Hoi An
29 Jun 2017 by KATE LE
Hoi An is a lovely town that you would not want to miss out when staying in Vietnam.
Please check our selection for Hoi An’s hotel as below:
1. Budget Hotel
- Hotel name: Kim An Hotel – Superior Room
- Address: 461-463 Hai Ba Trung, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Website: https://kimanhoianhotel.com
Our comments: Kim An hotel is located in the center of Hoi An town which can help customer easily walking around for dining or shopping. The hotel has an indoor swimming pool and relaxing bar treatments. It is 3km from Cua Dai and An Bang beach so clients can use bicycle or taxi to have a relaxing time on the beach.
2. Superior Hotel (3-star)
- Hotel name: Hoi An Silk Boutique – Superior Balcony Room
- Address: 14 Hung Vuong Street, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Website: http://www.hoiansilkhotel.com
Our comments: Hoi An Silk Boutique is a very charming hotel which offers you a central location and comfortable staying. There are swimming pool and spa areas to serve clients if clients wish. The room is very nice and has a balcony for a relaxing moment in the morning or late afternoon.
3. First Class Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel name: Thanh Binh Riverside – Deluxe Garden View
- Address: Hamlet 6, Nguyen Du Street, Cam Pho, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Vietnam
- Website: http://thanhbinhriverside.com
Our comments: Thanh Binh Riverside has a great location as it is only 5-minute walking to the town center. The resort is facing Thu Bon River which offers you romantic view and fresh atmosphere. The outdoor swimming pool is very nice and clean. You can find all services in the resort from the spa, restaurants for lunch or dinner and a free business centre.
4. Deluxe Hotel (5-star)
- Hotel name: Sunrise Premium Resort – Deluxe Room
- Address: Au Co Road, Cua Dai Beach, Hoi An, Vietnam
- Website: http://sunrisehoian.vn
Our comments: Sunrise Premium Resort lies on the Cua Dai Beach with a luxurious standard. The resort has a green and spacious garden with amazing swimming pool. The rooms are elegant and well-equipped. Its 2 outdoor pools overlook Cham Island and the East Sea. Pampering spa treatments and a modern gym is also available. The resort is 4km far from Hoi An Ancient Town so you can easily take a taxi to visit the town at any time you want.