Our Selected Hotels in Ho Chi Minh
06 Jul 2017 by
Staying Ho Chi Minh City is different from many other places in Vietnam. The city is dynamic and the people are always on the rush.
As our experience in the tourism industry, we have picked out the best selections for South African travelers to ensure your happiness during your stay in Vietnam
Please check our selection for Ho Chi Minh’s hotel as below:
1. Budget Hotel
- Hotel name: Le Duy Hotel – Deluxe room
- Address: 18-20 Nguyen Thi Nghia , District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Website: http://leduyhotel.vn
Our comments: Located in the city centre area, Le Duy Hotel is only 3-minute drive away from the Opera House and 5-minute drive away from Ben Thanh Market. Hotel’s suites are totally spacious and cozy. During your stay, Le Duy Hotel offers spa and massage treatment as well as a restaurant which serves not only Vietnamese’s traditional food but also Western’s dishes.
2. Superior Hotel (3-star)
- Hotel name: Ruby River Hotel – Superior Room
- Address: 59-61 Nguyen Thai Binh Street, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Website: https://rubyriverhotel.com.vn
Our comments: Ruby River Hotel provides elegant, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-fi and an en suite bathroom. From the buffet restaurant on the 9th floor, guest can catch a lovely view over the city.
3. First Class Hotel (4-star)
- Hotel name: Muong Thanh Central – Deluxe Room
- Address: No.8A, Mac Dinh Chi Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh Ccity, Vietnam
- Website: http://saigoncentre.muongthanh.com/en/home.html
Our comments: Muong Thanh Central is a tranquil hotel on the street covered with shades of green trees. The hotel is equipped with high-end facilities and high-quality services from dining to spa and sauna. All the guest rooms feature a sophisticated design with the colorful panoramic view of the busy city in lights.
4. Deluxe Class Hotel (5-star)
- Hotel name: Majestic Saigon Hotel – Colonial Deluxe Room
- Address: 1 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Website: http://majesticsaigon.com
Our comments: Majestic Saigon Hotel has been considered one the best city’s landmarks. Established since 1925, the hotel is still able to retain its original French colonial architecture and interior design. One distinctive feature of the hotel is the rooftop bar where guests can enjoy signature cocktails, spectacular view of Saigon River by night in relaxed music tones performed by live musicians. Hotel’s services and facilities are rated high-class including spa, swimming pool and lounge.